Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Bible Jokes


Why was God ok with David having, how many wives did he have? Like 20. Then in the New Testament it says, "A deacon must be the husband of only one wife." So what made God change his mind? I know what it was. All of David's wives were constantly fighting with each other. Then God said, "Ok I've had enough of watching that. From now on, Christian men only get to have one wife." And all the women said thank you, and all the guys said man....20 wives would be nice. Non-stop cooking and cleaning. My sexual needs would always be met. Too bad men, too bad. 

How did David kill Goliath with just one rock? I believe the story. But I bet he was so amazed. He probably was like, "Wow it worked! It's a miracle!"

What do you think Noah thought when God told him he was going to destroy everyone but his family? He probably was thinking, "Ok God I've had some big temper tantrums, but that's a bit over the top don't you think? You wanna take a few days to think about that one?" Or maybe Noah didn't think that because he didn't want to get struck by lightning just for thinking it. 

How about Abraham when God told him to sacrifice his son. I'm sure he thought, "Well that's not fair. You just gave me this son, you Indian giver." But he did it anyways. He took his son up that mountain and almost killed his son. Can you imagine how hard that must have been? I bet he was mad at God about that for the rest of his life. 

Another guy I've always felt sorry for, Joseph. Why did God give him those dreams in the first place? Or maybe God should have warned him and said, "Don't tell your brothers or they might sell you into slavery." But if they hadn't of done that, the dream would not have come true. God had to get him by the Pharoh first for him to become a ruler over the land. In the end he basically said to his brothers, "Thank you, you little pieces of crap, for selling me so I could become a lord."












No comments:

Post a Comment