Thursday, January 11, 2024

Food Comedy

 I think we all have a love/hate relationship with food. For some it is more love and others it's more hate. I used to say if I could just take a pill and not have to eat all day that would be just awesome. 

Why do we all keep eating McDonald's when it hurts our stomach every time? Because we think we don't deserve better food. Be nice to yourself. Eat better. 

Asparagus is disgusting, but it's good for you. Ice cream tastes great but gives you illnesses. Wouldn't it be nice if it was reversed? If only the food that tastes good was actually good for you. 

Alcohol is completely disgusting. Why does anyone drink it? And it kills your brain. Water is way better. But y'all enjoy your alcohol. 

Cheese causes constipation, yet we keep eating it anyway. I bet we all think about quitting cheese sometimes, but we never do it. It has to strong of a hold on us, doesn't it? 

Chocolate is everyone's best friend because any time you need more energy, it is there to charge you up. 

When I used to deliver pizzas I always wanted to eat part of the pizza. I pictured myself handing the customer $5 and saying like Forest Gump, "Sorry I got hungry and ate some." 

Every diet tells you to cut out bread, but what would Jesus do? He mostly ate bread, and sometimes fish. 

Did you know humans originally only ate fruits and vegetables? After the flood we ate meat. Maybe that is why it kills our stomachs sometimes. We were not designed to eat it. 

I have considered many times being a vegetarian. But then I wondered how I would ever feel full. 

If you ever feel fat don't worry about it. Everyone else is too. 😀



No comments:

Post a Comment