Sunday, January 21, 2024

Check Cards

 This is so shady. So my man has a check card for work. A week ago it had $500 extra on it. Now that amount is zero but he never pulled that out in cash. How strange. 

It makes you think why do lots of companies not give a paper check anymore? There are no pay stubs that break down the hours worked and the pay per hour. I wonder if every single company under pays their workers $100 a week. If you never add up the hours, how do you know if you are paid the correct amount?

With the above situation, that means they literally pull back money on the card. How messed up is that? I always wondered if he was getting his full check each week. 😣

Wherever you work, write down your hours and make sure you are getting paid for all your hours. If you work your but off like my man does, you deserve to get paid for all your hours. 

If you have a check card for work, I recommend asking for a paper check instead. Or pull all your check out in cash every Friday so they can't pull it back. 

I had a co worker who told me her bank was shady. They deleted a paycheck she got. As in the check was there and then it wasn't. 🤔😪

Watch over your money y'all. Mainly just use cash. And go watch the movie Matchstick Men. It will change your life. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment