Saturday, January 13, 2024

Ex-Husband Comedy

 Toward the end of my marriage, my ex-husband went crazy, like full on Schizophrenia. He said that Jesus appeared to him when he was outside smoking. A few people asked me, "Are you sure he was just smoking a cigarette?"

He told me when he had an apartment by himself he saw a ball of light and thought it was an angel. I think he had too much time alone. Solitary confinement can make anyone get crazy. 

He said he saw gold dust on his hands one time. I don't know about that. It was an odd phenomenon among some church people for awhile, but I think it was from Satan. At the time he was addicted to Todd Bentley. Todd also saw gold dust. Satan probably gave my ex gold dust to keep him following that total idiot. I think Todd is a false prophet. 

And that's all I have to say about him. Don't marry a crazy person. It won't go well for either of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment