Tuesday, January 9, 2024

If My Baby Could Talk Comedy

 If my baby could talk he might say, "No you can't take a bath. You must wait on me hand and foot and see if I need a diaper change."

"Why don't you pick me up and hug meeeee."

"Ok I am done hugging you."

"Rock me to sleeeeep."

"No that milk is not the ideal temperature. I refuse to drink it."

"Come sit on the floor with me. I don't care if it hurts your but to sit on the floor."

"My teeth hurt. Give me something to chew on right now."

"If you don't burp me right now I'm gonna burn down the building."

"I am now going to take your glasses off because they look like a fun new toy for me."

"Yes I am chewing on the rug, so what? Does this bother you?"

"Why is it so hot in here? How can you expect me to sleep when it's this hot?"

"No you may not file my nails. I'd like to file your nails so you can see how annoying it is."

"I love bath time because I can splash around. Splashy, splashy, splashy."




No comments:

Post a Comment