Friday, January 12, 2024

Work Comedy

If you want to suck up to your boss, buy them some McDonald's every day. They will become your best friend. 

If you think your manager will say no about something, just do it without asking them first. Maybe they will like what you did. 

Don't let your boss treat you like a slave. You are a human being too. Next time they try to boss you around say, "You are not a slave master ok."

One time I went off on my boss, who was younger than me so I felt ok doing it. I said, "You act like you are the president of the United States. This is just a pizza store." I think I was mostly mad he never helped me clean up the store. He supposedly had to do inventory, but he was just lazy. 

One time I saw a girl boss I had flipping out on two guys. I figured some guy had just broken her heart. She was probably taking that anger out on those two poor guys. 

I heard one night our main 3 managers were fighting on a Friday night. I was glad I wasn't working that night. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. That was most likely the problem. 

A boss of mine was yelling at his brother. I darted for the back of the store. All the other workers saw me and followed me. The boss came to the back to get a spoon. I said, "You can't yell like that." He just smiled. 


No comments:

Post a Comment