Friday, January 12, 2024

Fast Food Comedy

 Arby's- Possibly the best fast food ever is the Arby's roast beef sandwich. I never knew food could taste that good until I ate that the first time. 

Burger King- They have fed me very well my entire life. Their fries are perfection. Their burgers always seem very high quality. If I could marry Burger King, I would. 

Carl's Jr.- These are in the Western states. I fell in love with their bacon Swiss burger and the BBQ burger with the onion rings. I think that is what the food in heaven will taste like. 

Chick Fillet- I love that it's a Christian company. And that's about all that I love about it. 

Domino's- The only food that has literally made my mouth water when ordering it is Dominos. Every single item they sell looks to die for. The cinnamon twists will take all your sadness away every time you eat them. 

Fuddruckers- They need a drive thru window. It's very annoying they don't have one. 

Gatti's Pizza- This is a B minus pizza I would say. It sucks compared to other pizza chains. 

Golden Chick- Any day I had an extra hard work day their fries with ranch really hit the spot. The whole world seemed happy after eating those. And the chicken salad sandwich is totally amazing. 

Jack in the Box- Their tacos saved my life one night. I was starving, and luckily they were open. 

Jimmy John's- Superb. Amazing. Work of art sandwiches. 

KFC- Their chicken is like heaven on earth. No chicken is better than KFC chicken. 

Little Caesar's- One word. Heartburn. 

McDonalds- I could say I have spent $7,000 there throughout my life. You may not believe me, but I'm pretty sure that is accurate. 

Papa John's- After working there and eating there for 3 years, it has lost its appeal. And their veggies are not fresh anymore. That made it a C pizza after being A plus. 😪

Queen of the Dairy- Their banana splits make my entire month better. 

Quizno's- Omg wow. Just a big wow every time. 

Schlotzsky's- This is a new favorite. I give a giant round of applause for their recipes on the sandwiches. They are total genius made sandwiches. 

Subway- Their sandwiches are just ok. They need a drive thru at every Subway. 

Taco Bell- I have been in love with Taco Bell for a very long time. I will probably never stop loving that food, no matter how much it hurts me. 

Wendy's- It's just ok. 

If Dairy Queen and Burger King had a son he could be called Prince Milkburger. 😁




No comments:

Post a Comment