Saturday, January 20, 2024

Color Comecy

 I love being colorful. I have different colored hearts all over my house now in honor of Valentine's. I didn't put up green or purple hearts though. Why? Because I hate green and purple, because of Barney. He ruined those two colors for me the rest of my life. 😣

Red is my favorite color. It just makes you feel alive and like doing something. That probably is from our instincts. When we saw blood in primal days it was time to cook it and eat it. 

Red is also the color of love. Why is that? Maybe because our cheeks and lips naturally turn red when we are in love. That is why make up exists, so you can con others into thinking you are in love. 😁

I used to love blue the most because I love sunny blue skies. I used to sit and tan for hours, until I got worried about skin cancer. Now I realize tanning is like an early death sentence. 

I started loving pink after I had daughters. I hated pink as a little girl. I didn't want to be cute. I wanted to be strong. I'm sure because I had an older brother. I would tell people, "Don't call me cute!" I was a feisty little girl. 

I now love orange and yellow because I realized they are the most happy colors. I love yellow sunflowers. I have fake ones all over my backyard. Looking at them has always helped me to feel more happy. 

Go make your house more colorful. It will make you feel more happy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment