Tuesday, January 9, 2024

If My Man Talked More

 My man doesn't say much, but if he talked more I think this is what he would say, 

"How many packages are you going to order to the house? What is all this random crap?" 

"Why don't you sleep in my bed? I don't snore that loud, do I?" 

"Yes I'm going to drink my beer every single day off that I have. I don't care if it bothers you." 

"Do you still love me even though I'm getting fatter?" 

"Vaping will save my life!" 

"Why don't you like my grandma? She's a mostly nice person."

 "My clothes are clean. Stop pestering me about them." 

"I didn't get you sick. You got yourself sick. Deal with it." 

"Why don't you ever cook for me? I know it's because I'm already fat." 

"Don't even think of letting a cat inside." 

"If you tell me I need to quit my medication one more time you might finally see me pissed off." 

"You're a good mom. Sorry I never ever say that."

"I don't know why I give you cash every week. For some reason I think it keeps us both happy."

"I don't care if you think I visit my grandma too much. You're welcome for the free house." 

"I love all the things you help me with. Sorry I'm too quiet and reserved to say that." 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment