Tuesday, June 13, 2023

A Big Project

 Ever since I moved into my home over a year ago, I have had the goal to get grass all over the front and backyard. It literally is taking me more than a year. I live in a desert so it's hard to get anything to grow here. Most yards in this city are just dirt or half dirt. 

I remember before I moved in here, I was in an apartment across the street. I used to look over at this street all the time. There was one house with super green grass. I always wondered how they kept their grass that green. Literally the grass was greener on the other side. It made me start dreaming about living in one of these houses. I had thought of renting one but figured I couldn't afford that on my own. Then I met my sweetie. In our first conversation he said, "I have a house over by where you live." I was thinking, "How can he have a house? He is only 30." He is part of a blessed family that I get to be a part of now too. The least I could do is help them get more grass.  

Hopefully soon I'll get wonderful green grass everywhere here. It will be very exciting if it happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment