Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Vaccines are Evil

 I debated with my ex and his mom for about a year about vaccines. I would get him on my side and then she would drag him back over to her side. Finally I lost the war and I let my ex's mom have my girls. I gave them up, because I got worn out trying to protect them from vaccines. My ex mother in law vaccinated my girls against my will, and I wish I knew how it affected their mental health. I have not seen them since they were vaccinated, and in a small way, I am scared to. I wonder if the vaccines gave them both Autism. In my generation most of the boys ended up with ADD, and I have always suspected if that was from the vaccines. Now because more shots are required for children, a lot of children become autistic. Most people just don't hear about it, because those families are paid to keep quiet. 

After my first family debated about vaccines, it seemed like the entire world debated about vaccines. I was scared America would end up in a literal civil war over the Covid vaccine. Thank God we didn't. Thank God we all still like each other whether we got vaccinated or chose not to. 

The main issue with vaccines is that you don't know who will have an "allergic reaction" to them until they do. You do not realize they are bad until it is too late. Although many parents, and people, heard that still small voice in their head telling them not to get a vaccine, to not allow a doctor to inject their child. They ignore the voice, and then they or their child has to face major health issues as a result. 

Now I am in another debate with a new in law about vaccines. If only she would do the research, she would see they are evil. But she is a lemming just like most people are. She believes they are beneficial simply because she has heard they are. No second guessing. No praying about it. All she knows is that she thinks doctors are to be worshipped and normal people know pretty much nothing. That is her crazy belief system. 

Ah...may God help all the overly compliant people in the world. Those who refuse to think for themselves. Make up your own mind people. What do you know to be true in your spirit? What is God saying to you about vaccines? Follow that. Not what you believe you should do. Only do what you know God tells you to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment