Monday, June 19, 2023

A Crazy Rescue

 I had a crazy dream last night about trying to go in and steal my two daughters. In my dream I was at my in law's house with my ex and my girls. Tons of other people were there too though. It turned into a movie like Mission Impossible. I was trying to take them away, but I got stopped and then people chased me for a long time trying to kill me. I suppose that is why I haven't tried to have shared custody. I would be tempted to just steal them away and who knows who would try hunting me after that. There is a movie like that kind of called Enough with Jennifer Lopez. 

It gets messy when you decide to have kids with someone. If things don't work out with the partner, then what? 

My mom took me away from my dad when I was 14. She wanted to live by her mom in CA again. I'm surprised she didn't take me away from him long before that. I remember driving away from his house with my mom and he was on his knees crying with my step-mom. There was nothing he could do. I didn't realize then that would be me someday. Maybe it was karma in a sense. I didn't care about leaving my dad and then my girls didn't care about leaving me. I'm sure they did a little, but I kept praying they wouldn't miss me too much, so maybe that prayer came true. 

You can't hold onto anyone in life forever. I thought I could with my mom, but once your parent marries your step-parent you basically lose them. I haven't had my mom since she married my step-dad. 

Hopefully my son and my current man will stay in my life forever. Pray for my man to not take too many pills. He is the kind of person that takes a pill for every kind of pain he has. I hope he doesn't give his body too much someday. Thanks for praying. :)

May God bless your relationships. May you get to keep one or two people forever, no matter what others try to do to you. God bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment