Thursday, June 29, 2023

In Laws

 It is tricky to have in laws. Everyone, almost, has a hard time with their in laws. It is just awkward because you have to pretend they are your family when they really aren't. Luckily with my in laws, my mother in law looks like my aunt and my grandmother in law looks like my late grandma. So that is nice. I feel like I have known them my entire life.

My ex in laws did not remind me of anyone. They were people that I never saw eye to eye with and I never could understand them. They never took my ex to church as a kid. I had ongoing resentment at them for that. No wonder he went crazy from his demons. He did not have a good foundation at all. Take your kids to church. Their future mate will very much thank you for doing that. 

My current man was put in private Christian school from a young age. He was taken to church a lot. That was the main reason I picked him, actually. Most parents do not care that much about their kids to put them in private school. I knew when I heard about that that I would like them overall. 

I feel I have a good relationship with my in laws. Hopefully it will always stay good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment