Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Romeo and Juliet

 I named two of my bunnies Romeo and Juliet. Romeo was just at my door. If he could talk he may have said, "Where is my Juliet? I am ready to mate with her." Sadly she died two days ago. I was shocked. But my cat likes to try hunting the bunnies I guess. Cats will be cats. I can only hope no more bunnies will die. This is why people keep bunnies in cages, but that seems worse to me. 

Is it better to live your life in a cage or to run free and risk dying? I think we all think about that sometimes. Do you stay sheltered and protected, or do you explore and live life to the fullest? 

I had a bunny a year ago that I kept in a cage, but it still died. Maybe it didn't drink enough water. 

If you stay in the cage, you might die anyways, so why not be free and live all the life you can live? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment