Monday, June 26, 2023

A Time to Smile

 I have never had someone smile at me a lot. I have never had a guy that was totally smitten by me that he smiled a lot. I have never smiled a lot. That might be why. I have always been very serious, so everyone I came in contact with became serious around me. 

Finally I get to see someone smile a lot. My little baby loves to smile at me and laugh. It might be because we watch Comedy sometimes. He hears people laughing so he wants to laugh. It is adorable. 

I never heard my first two babies laugh. Maybe I just didn't believe they would and so they didn't. It was a very serious time back then. There wasn't much to smile or laugh about for any of us. 

Now things are happy and fun and carefree. Praise God for the happy life and the happy baby I have now. If you are around a baby, make them laugh. They can do it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment