Sunday, June 18, 2023

Boys Have Fun

 Have you ever known a really fun woman? Probably not. That is because women just Want to have fun, but only boys Know how to have fun. Us women are so serious. Little girls are serious. If we are having fun, it is by trying to impress other people. That is what is fun for us. But it isn't really fun because we are hoping for a good job. Most of the time we don't get that, so it isn't fun anymore. 😪 So sad....

Men usually don't care about impressing others. They just have fun. They know how to relax. Women have a hard time relaxing. Even after I had C Section surgery, I had a hard time relaxing. There is always something to do. The grass needs to be watered. The floors need to be cleaned. The laundry needs to get done. We can never just be totally chilled out. 

I could have told them that in the hospital. They asked often why my blood pressure was so high. It is because I always think of things that need to get done. There is always something to do. Men only do a lot of things when women tell them to. 😁

My son is 2.5 months old now, and he smiles a ton. He is working on his laugh too. My two daughters almost never smiled or laughed as babies. It might be that I was overly serious back then though. When my oldest was a baby, I was always busy trying to publish books. I was organizing these blogs into books and publishing as many as I could. Other than that, I was just concerned with caring for her, but I didn't have fun with her. I didn't enjoy being a mom to her per say. 

When my second girl was a baby, we had a crazy bug issue. I was always worried about cleaning and trying to get rid of them. They were white fuzzball bugs that invaded any home we had and my car. It took me years to get rid of them. So I was always stressed out over that. I suppose the level of joy a mom has will be the level of joy her baby has. 

I think a woman's mood when she is pregnant also matters. I have heard it does anyways. I was pretty happy in this last pregnancy. My heartburn was annoying, but I kept thinking of fun book topics and writing everything about every hot topic I could think of. That was tons of fun. 

In my first two pregnancies I wasn't very happy. I found out my ex was talking to other girls online. In both pregnancies I was far away from my mom, which was sad. I didn't call people very much just to chat. This last pregnancy I called friends a lot. When my son was born, he was looking at me like, "I heard you talking a lot when I was on the inside of you, and now I can see you! Yay...."

He is so cute. We have a great friendship already. I hope my boy and I will be best friends forever. And I hope he will always have tons of fun. 





No comments:

Post a Comment