Sunday, June 11, 2023

CPS Drama

I think it's possible my ex called CPS on me to mess up my current family. I don't know for sure. It may have been a separate thing. But something tells me it was related to him and his evil mother. I hope my two daughters will not turn out to be anything like that woman. 

My ex had always wanted a son. I just had a son finally, with my new mate. :) I posted pics on Twitter when I was still in the hospital about him being born. The next morning, a lady from CPS visited my room to talk about "accusations." She did ask me if I had other kids and why I didn't have them in my custody. Later we had a family meeting with them with my current family. They asked me a lot of questions about my daughters. I simply said my ex was difficult, and that is why I don't see my daughters. 

I suppose it seems odd to any woman for a mom to not see her kids. Usually the absent mom is on drugs in such cases. I have never done serious drugs. I used to think working at Papa John's was my drug, and workaholism can be a drug. I simply have not seen them for a long time because I don't want to see my ex or his mom. I don't care for either of them anymore. I don't care to see them. 

I am a bit grateful to them for caring for my girls, but mostly I hate it that they stole them from me and have never said sorry. My ex mother in law stopped talking to my mom about a year ago for no reason. So now we are all in the dark as to how they are doing, and they don't seem to care at all. They are the most heartless and godless family I have ever known. I hate that they are raising my daughters now, but I have no control over that. Someday I may get a lawyer and try to get my girls back but not now. I hope my daughters are doing ok and are healthy. And I hope my ex and his mother fully realize how Lucky they are to get to care for them. They better never take caring for my girls for granted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment