Friday, June 16, 2023

Child Abuse

 A big reason why I let my daughters go was to get them very far away from a man who sexually molested one of them. 

My step dad really let me down. 20 years I knew him, and I believed he was the most holy guy I had ever known. I looked up to him a lot. And then he shattered my faith in him. 

To this day I think he believes he did nothing wrong. My mom said it was just a "game." Of course, that's what those creepers always call it. 

Be careful who you let be around your kids. It is simply a fact of life that many men cannot control their sexual urges around children. I don't get why. I have never understood why God allows things like that to happen. The fact is things like that happen. Trust very few people to be around your kids. 




No comments:

Post a Comment