Friday, June 9, 2023

Substitutions

 Here is my observation on my current group of friends, Zach is the new Ben, Grandma Mary is the new Serenity, Margie is the new Joy and James is the new grandma Wanda. They are both an Aries sign. ☺

I kept thinking of Ben's name when I thought of Zach because I finally love someone as much as I loved Ben. It took 4 years to find a sufficient replacement, but God helped me find Zach finally. Praise God. 😁

Mary is Zach's grandma. She is just as strong in personality as Serenity was. Both were natural born leaders, fearless, confident, and have a strong desire to be helpful. 

Margie is Zach's mom. She has a calm and friendly personality just like my youngest girl Joy. Both are super sweet and loving. I miss Joy. But at least now I have Margie to somewhat replace her. 

James, my son reminds me a lot of my grandma. It is like her spirit is in him. He always knows what he wants, like she did. You can tell he is very smart. From day 1 he was listening to me closely. I know someday he will be the leader of his family like my grandma always was for us. 

People exit your life for many reasons, but God will replace them eventually. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment