Sunday, June 25, 2023

Pain Leads to Maturity

 "Consider it pure joy whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

Am I more mature now after all my trails? Yes, a lot. 

What have my trials been? Terrible migraines, loosing my kids and a few exes, loosing my house, conflict with most people I have known, a hard C Section, gall stones, a few near death experiences, a horrible dad....

Was it all good or bad? God said he works all things for the good for those who love him. Those trials were not good at all, but God can work it all for my good. 

My ex died which was sad, but he was infertile. If he didn't die I never would have gotten to enjoy being a mother. Another ex left me, but that made it possible for me to inherit a free house. :)

God gives and he takes away. But still blessed be his name. He can do whatever he wants with our lives. We are here to serve him. If he needed to humble me through all those adversities, so be it. 

Our character is more important than things we have or people we know. If we need to be molded by our creator more, he should be able to do anything he needs to with us. 

Let God transform you through hard times. We learn the most in painful situations. 


No comments:

Post a Comment