Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Time or Money

Every woman wants both time and money from the man she is with. I used to think with my ex that if I didn't get his time, then I should get his money. You can't have a ton of both. You have to pick wanting more time or more money. 

I used to want mainly just time with my current man more than money. Now since having a baby, money seems to be more important, but now I feel like I hardly ever see him. I heard in a sermon once that after having kids every woman forgets her man and focuses on her kids. Every man tends to forget his woman and focus just on working hard. Kids do divide couples. This is why it can be harder to spend a lot of time as a couple before having kids. If you want kids, just have them, so you don't get too used to spending time with your mate. Things are very different after having kids. I remember before I got pregnant God told me, "He doesn't realize having a kid will mean he has to say goodbye to you." I didn't get what God meant. Working more hours is probably what he meant. Ironically my son's name James means "supplanter." To supplant means to replace something. I used to hang out with my man all day when he worked less hours. Now I hang out with baby James all day. 

Money has to be made though. Formula isn't cheap. Diapers get expensive. Although I found a good brand that isn't too pricey. Get Parent's Choice diapers if you have a baby. They are good enough quality and super cheap. 

I got used to having a lot of alone time with my man before having a baby too. He is on an anti-depressant which makes him think and feel like he needs 12 hours of sleep every night. So every morning for over a year now I have had lots of alone time, hence all my writing. I can only hope the books I wrote will help people. Hopefully the effort was well worth it. May God multiply my efforts. 

I can't sleep 12 hours. I am always up around 6 or 7am no matter what. It's too bad there isn't a home job I could do in the morning. I suppose this writing is my work. It is my volunteer work that God willing helps all you who read it. 

If you are frustrated over wanting both time and money from your mate, I understand. Try to figure out what you want more. If you want more time, then spends less money so they can work less. 


No comments:

Post a Comment