Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Death

 I had to deal with a bunny dying a few days ago. I was quite shaken up over it. It was the third time I have had a bunny die. Each time I figured it was my cat or another cat that scared it and gave it a heart attack. Poor little bunny. Or they could not find the water. Or they didn't realize how much water they needed to drink in the Texas heat. I let my bunnies run free in my backyard. I think it's mean to shut them up in a cage. But then they have to make sure and drink lots of water. The more they run around, the more water they need. 

Anyways, I still have 5. I had gotten 6. My plan is to breed them and sell the babies for $50 each. It couldn't hurt to have some more cash coming in. I just hope the babies will make it. I have a cat and 3 kittens also. The mom bunny will need to hide the babies really well so the cats won't find them. Maybe she won't eat them and she will realize they are pets. I give her wet cat food twice a day so that might prevent her from eating any adult or baby bunnies. I could give her away, but there are neighbor cats who come in our backyard too. One of them is so funny. He looks super scared every time he is back there, like he thinks I might shoot him for coming onto my property. I think he is friends with my girl cat. He seems to be a step dad to the kittens too. Their dad was a black cat. I think its owners moved away recently so he is gone too. Another black dad abandoning his kids. :(

The only other animal I had die was my rat named Ratty when I was little. I buried him in our front yard. That was sad. There is nothing more creepy then realizing an animal is stiff and dead. I have never seen a dead person, praise God for that. I had an ex die but it wasn't at our apartment. He died at his friend's house on his couch from drinking too much. I can only imagine how traumatizing that must have been for his friend to discover his stiff body in the morning. He shouldn't have pressured him to go to the bar the night before. I had helped my ex quit drinking for a year. Then that stupid "friend" convinced him to go to a bar one night and he died. Bars are evil. Don't go to them. 

I have not talked to my two daughters in over 3 years. Partly because I wanted to move on from my past and because my ex is difficult. One friend said that seems suspicious though, like my ex is trying to hide something. I keep wondering if they are both dead now. I know my ex's family was all about vaccines. They took my oldest to get 5 shots in one day, almost like they wanted her to die. If you don't care about a kid, by all mean give them as many shots and meds as you want. If you want them to stay alive, keep their body clean of any man-made substances. 

Life is so fragile. When my ex died I realized that could happen to me at any time. He was only 34 when he died. I realized that I wanted to accomplish a lot before I died and got started doing it. I started this blog, and then published tons of books. By now it has been about 30 books. Not to brag but I am glad I finished that goal. I just wanted to publish at least one book before I died. 

My only other goal before I die is to do a cruise around South America. That may be possible soon. I think that would be the most fun thing I will have ever done in my life. Can't wait! I also have an ongoing dream of living in Northern CA. I got to do a class at Berkeley one summer. We went hiking all over that area, and it was so pretty. I hope to live around there someday with my new little family. I actually had a great dream last night that I was moving back to CA. 

Whatever you want to do before you die, get it done. Don't put it off for too long. You never know how much more time you could have left. 








No comments:

Post a Comment