Sunday, June 18, 2023

Stop Stressin

 You know that you can easily make a mountain out of a molehill. It is easy to do that. In our modern world we even got worried about buying toilet paper. It is crazy now. I started smoking because I got so stressed out. 

Things are never as bad as you think they will be. You can work it up in your mind and worry too much. Then the day comes that you were so worried about, and it's not that bad. 

I was worried the past 7 years really about what my next baby delivery would be like. God told me a few times, "What if I can promise your next delivery will be painless?" I was like, "Um how would that happen?"  I had a C Section. That is how that happened. Wish granted. :)

It is useless to torture yourself with worry about things that you don't know what will happen. You can assume what may happen, but you don't know for sure what will happen. 

To worry is arrogant. It is like saying you can predict the future. But you can't. You have no idea what might happen. Stop thinking you know what will happen. Just let things happen as they are meant to happen and let that worry go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment