Saturday, June 24, 2023

Money and Vaccines

 I have wondered for a while now why on earth my mom would marry two child molesters in a row. I just had a thought. Essentially my dad cheated on my mom with me. I can't imagine how much that must have wrecked her self-esteem. Anytime someone gets cheated on, it makes you feel retarded. If it's a kid I'm sure the person feels even more retarded. It was probably from that need to have her insecurity go away that she decided to stick with my step-dad. She thought she couldn't do better. She knew he was accused of molesting his son by his ex-wife, but she chose to ignore it. He said it was a lie and she gullibly believed him. It was also the money he had that she wanted, and the love of money is the root of all evil. 

Any time you hear about some pop star selling their soul to Satan you wonder why? Why would someone do that? It's the money. Satan, or some career executive, flashes a ton of cash at them if they will do this, this and that and they cave in. What is your price? What amount will make you do anything other people want you to do?

I was faced with a bribe lately to do something I didn't feel was ok. It felt like a bribe to sell my soul to Satan for money. There is no price I can put on what I believe in to be good. No amount of money would make me change my mind on what is good. What happened was my bf's grandma tried to bribe me to get my son vaccinated. She offered me $700 if I would allow him to get shots. In the moment I felt very much that it was like cases when people sell their soul to Satan for money. I had never been bribed before like that. I said no of course. 

If you believe strongly about something, like I believe firmly that babies should not get vaccines, don't sell out for money. Don't give in just because that is what others want. Don't let people buy you out. Whatever you might buy with that money does not compare with having the peace that you did the right thing. 

Riches are temporary. Family is forever. Your faith is forever, or it should be. Stand your ground on things you believe in. It is worth the fight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment