Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Bad Moms

 This movie was hilarious. It wasn't so much about moms being bad, but finally trying to have some fun. They finally let themselves enjoy their life. The mom life is very serious. You have to be on point 24/7. You feel like you need to be the best version of yourself all the time and you can't just relax. You are constantly giving and don't often get much in return. I am lucky that my lover at least gets me take out for lunch every day. Most moms don't get that. They are just slaves essentially and no one ever says thank you for all they do. No one even notices all that they do. Maybe everyone else is like, "Well you wanted that child so good luck." More people should tell moms good job and thank you. That would be nice. The problem also is that most moms don't accept a good job gesture when they can. Moms, go buy yourself something fun once a week. Ask your man to go get you your favorite food each day. That is a great reward for all you do. Thank you Zach for doing that for me. :)

One thing I noticed about the movie was how each mom had a different number of kids. The red haired lady with one son seemed the most free. But maybe she was a bit sad that she only had one kid. The blond woman with 4 kids was frazzled and overwhelmed. She felt like a slave probably. Her husband treated her like a slave. The character of Mila Kunis was stressed out. Her husband didn't respect her, clearly since he was having an affair online. But with two kids maybe she didn't have time to be intimate with him, so that was what caused the affair. Not that it's ever excusable for men to do that, but one can see why if his woman neglects his needs. 

It was a great movie. The PTA boss lady was pretty scary. That is a good reason for me to stick with private school for my son. I don't want to deal with the hierarchy of public schools and the drama. I suppose anywhere you go there can be drama, but I would think it would be less at private schools. I worked at a private school for a year, and it was like a utopia, for the most part. I loved it. 

May God bless all you fellow mom. Thank you for all you do and good job! Sorry on behalf of everyone who never says thank you and good job to you. You are doing great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment