Saturday, October 14, 2023

Your Words Have Power

 Be very careful what you say. Life and death are in the power of the tongue. I said to my ex once, "I feel like you all would just be better off without me." I wasn't talking about suicide. I just wanted to live alone for awhile, and I did, for a good 4 years. I needed my space from all the drama.

 My ex was a drama king. He loved starting stuff for no reason. I guess it helped him to not get too bored. He entertained himself with non stop drama in his mind and with everyone around him. 

There was an ongoing feud between us. He kept accusing me of cheating, and I kept getting mad he was accusing me when I wasn't. My oldest daughter was a challenge. My youngest daughter I was very close with. I miss her at times. 

For many reasons I felt like a bad wife and a bad mom. I kept fighting with my ex and losing my patience with my daughters. Raising kids is hard for anyone. 

Hopefully I'll do a better job this time with my new better man and my child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment