Friday, October 27, 2023

My Life Story

 I was raised in a Baptist home. My parents were on fire Christians, for the most part. My dad molested me when I was 6 though, which was very strange. I have always thought it was due to demons in his mind. 

At age 14 I officially gave my life to God. My youth pastor asked me where to go for the yearly missions trip. I said India! I was representing India in an MUN conference. It was an amazing vacation. I mean missions trip. 😃 We visited the Christian churches in Guwahati to encourage them. I performed gospel magic tricks. 

For college I went to Biola near L.A. I majored in English hoping to teach high school English someday. That is still a plan of mine for my future. Since college I mostly worked as a pizza delivery driver and waitress. I taught at a private school one year. That was a blast. 

My goal is to write 100 books in my lifetime. So far I have 35 self-published books on Amazon. Search Lisa Bedrick books to see them. I also hope to travel to every continent before I pass on. 

I have had 3 children. 2 are with my ex and I have a 6 month old son. He is the cutest and sweetest thing ever made by God. I am so blessed to hang out with him 24/7. 😃

 I love my mate very much. He is very kind and caring. We are very close. 

I hope to help as many people get to heaven as I can, with God's help. 

May God bless you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment