Monday, October 16, 2023

Jada and Will Smith

 I have known about this couple for what feels like 30 years. I started listening to Will Smith's music when I was about 10. I watched most of the Fresh Prince episodes. I remember hearing Will's songs about Jada. It is interesting she says in her interview on the Jay Shetty show that they didn't really have a honeymoon period, because he was going through a divorce when they met. How sad. Why did Will's first marriage not work out? Maybe he had too much of an ego. That is very possible. Maybe he beat her. Maybe she cheated, maybe he did, who knows. 

Then he met Jada and they had more kids. They seemed like a happy couple. Was Will faithful to Jada? Probably not. Is anyone faithful for long in Hollywood? No. There is too much temptation when working on films with other people. I remember seeing all his movies and thinking, "Oh how does Jada feel about him acting with that woman and that kiss....Oh...?" It must be hard being married and being in movies, both for the person trying to stay faithful and for the other spouse. 

How I understand what happened to them is that Will cheated, who knows how many times. Then they separated. Then Jada felt depressed and a bit suicidal. Then she hooked up with whoever people knew she hooked up with. I'm sure she did so to find relief from the pain of Will cheating on her. It is very hard when you get cheated on because you start to feel worthless. You have to put yourself out there and meet other people who can affirm your worth and beauty. Was she wrong to move on from Will? No, especially not if he cheated. They reunited at some point. I don't think they should have, but that was their decision. 

Anyways, I hope they are kind to each other now. I hope they can forgive each other for any past hurts and maintain a happy home for their kids. I hope they will both find God. They both mention "the universe" in interviews and I find that to be very sad. It is not "the universe" that blessed them with popularity and wealth. It is God, Yaweh. :) 

 Jada, if you are being abused physically I recommend you go stay in another house. It is perfectly ok for you to protect yourself. No woman deserves to get hit, no matter what you did or said. Keep yourself safe. 

May God bless the Smith family a lot. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment