Saturday, October 7, 2023

Christmas Season

 It feels like Christmas already outside. It is quite cold this morning, finally. I feel a bit sad that summer is gone, but it was very long. Texas has like 10 month long summers. So now it's finally cooling off. 

I was thinking Christmas makes sense in the cold months because it cheers us up. The cold weather often makes us all sick, but Christmas keeps us happy. 

I guess Halloween keeps some people happy, but it shouldn't. Halloween is evil. You won't go to hell if you celebrate it. Of course it's fun to dress up, but keep it cute. I hate the costumes that are evil or about death with blood all over. It's like you want to say, "Honestly did you have to go that over the top?"

I hate when all the trees lose their leaves. I thought of a solution this winter. I'm going to dress up our backyard tree with lots of garlands. I'm thinking red for the trunk and green and blue for the branches, or green and gold on the branches. That will be fun. Last winter I put gold garlands around the trunk, and I loved looking out and seeing those sparkling like crazy in the sun. It actually inspired a lot of my writing, as silly as that sounds. 

Put some sparkle garlands outside this winter. It will make you very happy, and maybe you will write a lot like me! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment