Friday, October 13, 2023

You Will be Ok

 Here is the best song ever by Jenn Johnson: 


"I know it’s all you’ve got to

Just be strong

And it’s a fight just to

Keep it together 

I know you think that you are

Too far gone

But hope is never lost

Hope is never lost


Hold on don’t let go

Hold on don’t let go


Just take one step closer

Put one foot in front of the other

You’ll get through this

Just follow the light

In the darkness

You’re gonna be ok" :)

This song meant so much to me when I first heard it. It could be said mainly this song got me through the time of losing my first family. Not because of drugs like some women. Because my ex went bat sh....crazy on me. But hey life happens. 

I hope you have a happy life and that the happy times never end for you. I am finally in a good and safe place, praise God. If you are in a hard storm right now, know it will be over soon. God is with you and he cares for you and what you are going through. 

 "God is near to the broken hearted and binds up their wounds." 




No comments:

Post a Comment