Monday, October 23, 2023

My Girls

 I had a genius dream last night. Maybe it was meant to be a suggested option for me from God. In my dream I went to my girls' school and told them they had the flu and I didn't really want them to be at school that day. They had my girls come to the office. They noticed they didn't look sick, so I told them the full story. I said how my ex had Schitzophrenia and this was the only way I could pick them up because I don't want to see him. I had fun at my place with my girls in my dream. They were all grown up like around 10 and 12 and my son was older too. Maybe in the future I could do that. But should I? For now I think my ex is doing a good job as a dad. 

Lately my brother's son seems to want nothing to do with him. I'm sure he said the wrong thing at some point and now Dylan is giving him the silent treatment. I was thinking, "See your kids leave you no matter what someday, so what's the point?" Every kid shuns their parent eventually. There will always be an inevitable separation someday. I hope my ex realizes that. He can't keep them in his crazy jail forever. He wants to keep them from me, but he can't keep them from finding a man someday. I guess he could but hopefully he won't. I pray they both find great guys who will take them away from their dad. I never felt he deserved to parent them, but I don't see him interact with them, so I don't know if he does a good job or not. I can only pray for them and hope that he is doing a good job. 

May God keep my girls safe, even though they live with a crazy person. May they never become like him. May they seek God in the correct way and not Charismania. I pray that my ex won't make his mom almost crazy like he made me almost crazy when I lived with him. :( I pray that she will keep going strong as a grandma, and that she will be rewarded someday for how well she took care of my girls. At least I hope she is taking good care of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment