Monday, October 30, 2023

My 5 Cats

 Yep I have 5 cats. Because cats are so adorable. I have a very cute cat family. There is a mom and dad and 3 babies. The dad is actually one of the mom's sons from her first litter. What......lol What a trip, I know. The kittens are 2 girls and 1 boy. Although I am beginning to think it's 2 boys, because the other girl, who I thought was a girl, likes to growl at me when I pick her up. She has been that way since she was like 1 week old. I'm pretty sure I never dropped her. Maybe her mom did. :) I guess she was just born with a grumpy personality. Isn't that funny, that cats can be born with certain personalities just like us? 

My favorite is one of the girls that I named Stripey. She is so cute! She purrs when I pick her up. That is very nice and makes me very happy. I keep thinking of letting her stay in the garage, but I'm not too excited about cleaning the litter box every day. They have been just outside cats but now it's getting cold. We had a full day of 30 degree rainy weather yesterday. Lame....I made a few homeless cat shelters for them in the backyard. There is an outside table I put a big fuzzy blanket over and under it. I just put another fuzzy blanket over and under a lounge chair out there. I put a cat carrier out there with blankets inside of it. They prefer to mainly hang out under a bush by the back fence. I hope they take shelter in one of the fuzzy warm shelters I built for them. 

So those are my cats. The funny thing about them is they mirror my actual family. I have two girls and one boy. The mom I named Princess and I have been thought of as a princess by some probably. I have been kind of spoiled like a princess for a long time. Working at Papa John's helped me to become less Princess like, so that was good. If you ever feel like you are becoming too spoiled, just go work at a pizza store. You won't be a spoiled princess anymore. :)

The dad is Oreo. The other two kittens are Panda and Cookie. Please pray they don't get sick out in the cold. Maybe I'll let them all hang out in the garage till the rainy weather is over. May God bless you and your pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment