Monday, October 30, 2023

Spiritual Attack

 The 3 most influential Christians all lost their son: Rick Warren, Toby Mac and Greg Laurie.

I think Satan was trying to trip them up, to make them give up on God. He wanted them to stop telling the world about God. But with all 3 of them, the loss of their son didn't stop them. 😁

That has always been a big encouragement to me in regards to letting go of my daughters. Satan messed with our family too. He wanted me to stop telling people about Jesus, but nothing can stop me. I'll be writing about how good God is and how much he loves us all till I die. I hope you will too. πŸ™‚ Don't let Satan make you give up on your calling, whatever that may be. 

Look up the interview of Toby Mac with Focus on the Family. It was very good. πŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment