Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Worries

 We have a power line down in our back yard. Hopefully my bf will take care of getting someone to fix it today. It has been worrying me a bit. It could start a fire. 

The issue of him binge drinking is solved I think. I cried and said I don't think it's safe for him to drink a lot now with us having a baby. He cared about what I needed to say, which was nice. He said he will just drink one beer after we go to sleep. That will be good. 

I was thinking this morning, he is the first drunk person I have been around in my entire life. Ok, the only other one was my Uncle Gary. He had a drinking problem. One holiday he got in a physical fight with my dad at my grandma's house when he was drunk. That was really scary. I guess that is the main reason I get worried about people getting drunk now. 

I also always worry it could kill a person. One of my exes died from drinking one night. He also took an anti-biotic that day, which worries me about anti-biotics too. They can kill a person apparently. 

It is good to be as safe as you can, not just for yourself but also everyone you know. Why stress others out if you don't have to? Stay safe ya'll. Whatever you need to cut back on so you can lead a very safe life, do it. 

May God bless you all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment