Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Evangelism

 Why do we almost never see evangelism these days? Because the whole world has a spirit of fear now, and fear paralyzes all of us. 

Jesus said, "The harvest is plentiful but the laborers are few." Meaning hundreds of people want to find God, but most saved people are too scared to help them find God. Or they are still figuring out how to save themselves. 

If you are searching for Yaweh, the true God, ask him to reveal himself to you. There are many religions, but there is only one true one. You know which one it is. 😁 Christianity is the only true way to fully know God. 

You need to believe Jesus died for your sins. It is that easy. It can really be that easy. So many make it super complex when it really is very simple. 

There is a gift of tongues that the truly saved will exhibit. You can be kind of saved without speaking in tongues, but it helps to enable you to be totally filled with God's spirit. There is no magic formula to start it. For me it started when I confessed a sin of mental adultery to my previous husband. Then the gift of tongues started for me. I still don't get why it's special, but I'm glad I had the experience that I heard about a lot. 

Religion is such a tricky thing. How do we get to God? How do we avoid hell? The Holy Spirit is the key, and being filled with the Holy Spirit. Open yourself up to God's Holy Spirit. Ask him to fill your mind, body and soul and get saved forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment