Sunday, October 29, 2023

Take Me Home

 Such a well done movie. Just wonderful. You feel every emotion you could possibly feel in watching it. It's about two jaded and angry people traveling from New York to CA. I forgot he almost leaves her in the middle of no where. That happened in the movie Due Date too. 

She hated men, and he hated women. Eventually they learn to forgive the opposite sex. But it's a  process. 

I think most couples start that way. Both have scars from the opposite sex, but with time they heal each other's wounds, and start to feel whole again. πŸ˜ƒ

The story was so similar to road trips in my life. I have done about 10 long road trips where crazy events took place. I have gone broke on a road trip, ran out of gas, slept in my car in the cold. Yet for some reason, part of me wants to do more road trips. πŸ˜‚ Better to just live vicariously through people in movies who go on crazy adventures. 

Stay safe and warm out there y'all. Don't do anything really crazy. 😁


No comments:

Post a Comment