Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Transitions

 Why do some men want to be a woman instead of a man? Because they hated their dad and admired their mom. Why would they want to be a man like their dad if they hated him? The same could be said for women who want to be a man. Perhaps they hated their mom but admired their dad. 

I had anger at both my parents so I understand that. I suppose I had a lot more anger at my dad, so I was happy that I was a woman. I saw almost nothing admirable about men. As I have gotten older, I have come to respect certain men, but most men I still see as idiots. 

I can somewhat understand a woman cutting her boobs off. All us women get tired of men looking at our chest. It makes us wish we didn't have boobs. We all just want one man looking at them, our mate, and the rest need to look somewhere else. 

It is tricky now with how much women are out in society. It used to be that a woman lived in her safe home until she got married. Now women leave home when they can and venture off into the madness of the world. 

Stay safe women. Women were intended to be sheltered by her dad and then her man. If they aren't, I think that is why gender confusion happens for women. Or due to a fear of child labor. And it is a thing to be feared. 😣

Women should courageously accept their role as women. All men need to step up and become real men. That is how I see it. 

I have more thoughts like this in my self published book titled "Homosexuality is Gay." Look it up on Amazon. Search Lisa Bedrick books. 😁


No comments:

Post a Comment