Sunday, November 4, 2012

Funny Animals :)



"Noooo please I'm innocent!
Look at how cute I am!"  lol :)






"Hello Jerry nice to meet you. :) 
You can get through this Jerry" :)




"You better watch out man, I know kung fu.
You can't touch this!"





"Duuuuude, this wii is soooo cool...."





"Please God, make my little sister nicer to me."
"Pleeeeese God tell them to get rid of the cat!"





"ha!  You think you're comfortable!  Good morning." :)





(And that is what marriage can be like lol)






"Thank you God for making me so cute!" :)






"Maybe if I stand up like this they'll
throw me a catfish!" :)





haha :)






so cute.....






"I never liked you!" 






oh dear :(  lol






"Life is hard man, so so hard." 






"Ah this is my remedy for a hard life.
Fill it up man!  All the way!"






"No I can't watch you drink.
All this time I thought you were a good cat." :(






"What man, drinking is fun, it makes you
do stuff like this!  See how much fun I'm having!"






"I don't know man you look kinda
scary to me....." :( 









No comments:

Post a Comment