Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Dream, My Vision



I have a dream that my blog will be read all over the WORLD!

I have a dream that 1,000's of people EVERY day will read my blog.

If you like my blog, please forward this to everyone you know! :)

My dream, my vision is that this blog will be like the tiny mustard seed that grows into a HUGE tree!

I planted the seed, may God water it and make it grow!

In Luke 13 Jesus said, "What is the kingdom of God like? What shall I compare it to? It is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his garden. It grew and became a tree, and the birds perched in its branches.”

I feel that God is speaking through me heavily in what I am writing,

And I want to share it with as many people as I can!

Writing this blog has benefited me in many ways, as I hope it is benefiting you as well. :)

I am learning to care less and less what people think of me, as I share more and more of my life and what God has taught me.

I love what Paul says in Phil. 2, "I am being poured out like a drink offering on the sacrifice and service coming from your faith, I am glad and rejoice with all of you." 

I feel that I am also being poured out through writing these blogs.  God is pouring me out. 

And may he continue to do so.  Because it is the most exciting feeling in the world knowing that HE is using ME!  Amen? 

Go do something for God today!  lol It will thrill you, guarantee it! 

May God be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment