Friday, November 9, 2012

Victory in Jesus

WOW!  THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST CHRISTIAN SONG

I HAVE EVER HEARD! lol :)  check it out :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3mINTjVyEw&feature=related

Verses that correlate:

"BEHOLD I AM A NEW CREATION.  THE OLD IS GONE, THE NEW HAS COME!" :)

"THERE IS THEREFORE NOW NO MORE CONDEMNATION FOR THOSE WHO
ARE IN CHRIST JESUS!" 

Lyrics:

I've got, got the victory
I've got the sweet sweet victory in Jesus.
Yes I do
He's our mighty conqueror.

"IN ALL THESE THINGS WE ARE MORE THEN CONQUERERS THROUGH
HIM WHO LOVED US!" 

In him I will trust all my battles he'll fight.

"IF GOD IS FOR US WHO CAN BE AGAINST US?"

I've got, got the victory
I've got the sweet sweet victory in Jesus.
For me He died but He rose on the third day.

"WE BELIEVE THAT JESUS DIED AND ROSE AGAIN."

That's why I have true victory everyday.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME!"

[Verse 1]
Truly I've been through the storm and rain. (I can echo that for sure)
I know every thing about heartache and pain. (yes indeed)
But God carried me through it all without His protection I'll surely fall.

"WHEN I AM WEAK, HE IS STRONG."

Ive been broke without a dime to my name. (yep lol)
But all my bills got paid because I called on Jesus name.  (Amen! :)

"AND MY GOD WILL MEET ALL YOUR NEEDS ACCORDING
TO HIS GLORIOUS RICHES IN CHRIST JESUS!"

You can't tell me that God isn't real 'cause I've got the victory and that why I'm still here.

[Chorus]

[Verse 2]
I'm not worried about material things I don't have.

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT TOMORROW, WHAT YOU
WILL EAT OR DRINK." 

I just rest 'cause I'm sure in my Savior's care
Because I know that my blessing is on the way

"DELIGHT YOURSELF IN THE WORLD AND HE WILL GIVE YOU
THE DESIRES OF YOU HEART!"

I can't see it right now but I stand by faith.

"FAITH IS CONFIDENCE IN WHAT WE HOPE FOR!"

I've fought many, many battles in His name.
I've held up the blood-stained banner and proclaimed.
That Jesus is the truth to the light.

JESUS SAID, "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE."

Believe me when I say he will make it right.

"HE CAUSES ALL THINGS TO WORK TOGETHER FOR THE
GOOD OF THOSE WHO LOVE HIM."

Do we HAVE the Victory?  Yes!  So live like it!

"GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU THEN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD!"  Amen?

Meaning Jesus can defeat Satan ANY DAY! :)

"THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!"

"HE WHOM THE SON SETS FREE IS FREE INDEED."

"I CAME THAT THEY MIGHT HAVE LIFE, AND HAVE IT TO THE FULL."

Never forget God's promises for you!  We have the Victory in HIM! :)  Amen?  Amen!





No comments:

Post a Comment