Thursday, November 1, 2012

Youth



My Amazing Youth Group

 

I was so blessed to have the most amazing youth pastor ever!

For the first time I saw that being a Christian could be cool

Thank you Leanne for the passion for life that you shared

It was contagious

For your hard work in planning out killer events!

For all your guidance with me specifically in relationships

Our group did some amazing things

From our trip to the state youth conference in Sacramento

To our extreme hike in the rain at the YWAM base in LA

I will never forget all the amazing times of worship

The things Leanne taught us about the Bible

The camps, friends and fun we always had

Going down the stairs inside sleeping bags just for fun

Our crazy water fights at summer camps

The amazing bonding between everyone

I had and never have since, been so close to a group of people

And my friend Ashley and I and how totally silly we would be

Singing at the top of our lungs in the church courtyard

Being completely ridiculous and crazy for no reason :)

TP'ing people's houses

The time we got up in the restaurant and sang for our youth group
 
To the Spice Girls song
 
With our salt and pepper shakers for mics lol

That is my best memory ever!

The time we all played tag all over that hotel

So innocent, so fun, so memorable

Why can't all youth groups be like ours was?

Why can't all churches feel like ours did then?

Why can't all Christians be as cool as all of us were?

It truly felt like a family

It felt ever closer then a family

It was insane how much love there was between everyone
Thank you God for those amazing people that I will never forget
And for all the fun we got to have together
Amen :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment