Friday, November 2, 2012

Funny Pick-Up Lines


Hilarious pick-up lines J

(I can totally picture Will Smith in Fresh Prince saying all these lol. If you're married, try saying these to your significant other.  They will love it! lol)

Hope they make you laugh J
 
 

If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.

If I were a stop light, I'd turn red every time you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.

For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.

Sorry, but you owe me a drink. (Why?) Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.

You shouldn't wear makeup; It's messing with perfection!
 





If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?

Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?





I heard milk does a body good but man, how much have you been drinking?

If love were leaves I'd give you a forest.


You must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day.

When God made you, he was showing off.

Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you.


Are you religious? Cause you are the answers to all my prayers.

Is there a rainbow today? I just found the treasure I've been searching for!

Hello. Are you taking any applications for a boy/girlfriend? Lol J

If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I would be walking through my garden forever.

I didn't believe in predestination until tonight.

Bible-Gateway happens to be my homepage.

Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.

Now I know why Solomon had 700 wives... Because he never met you!

 

 (I think marriage counseling sessions should have to start with couples reading some of these to each other lol.  Now that would be some good therapy! A good way to remember why you fell in love in the first place :)







 

No comments:

Post a Comment