Thursday, November 29, 2012

Jesus: A Bridge



Jesus bridges the gap between man and God.  This is why He said, "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one can come to the Father BUT BY ME."

He also said, "I am the vine, you are the branches; apart from me you can do nothing." '

The Christian walk begins with a dependence on Jesus, and it continues with a dependence on Jesus.  We can't say at the beginning, "Jesus save me.  I am lost without you" and then go about our lives after we are saved as if we do not need Him.

We can do NOTHING apart from him.  Do you kind of believe that or really believe that?

I know I myself have struggled with the desire for self-sufficiency.  But we cannot be fully self-sufficient. 

That means you cannot do your job apart from Jesus.  Well you can, but you would be so much more successful if you let Jesus take over in your work.

You certainly cannot do your marriage without Jesus.

You cannot truly love others without Jesus.

So let Him take the wheel in every aspect of your life and see what happens.  Let Him have the reins.  He is a much more capable driver than you anyways. lol

May God bless you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment