Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Healing

I just went to a "healing service" tonight at River Church in Costa Mesa, CA.

If any of you are in need of healing for ANYTHING they CAN help you!  Their healing service is from 7 to 9pm Wednesday nights.  Actual prayer begins at 8pm. 

Their address is at 102 Baker Street East Costa Mesa, CA 92626. 

I went two weeks ago to get prayer regarding my dad and what he did.  I cried a lot and laughed a lot with them. 

The woman had me picture the situation I was in as a little child with my dad.  She had me, in my mind, go into that situation as I am now, an adult.  She had me rescue the little me out of that situation and take her somewhere safe.  I envisioned that I was holding her, the little Lisa lol, on a swing I had then in my back yard.  I was telling her it was all going to be ok.  She told me to then picture Jesus coming and wrapping his arms around both of us. 

It was the happiest mental picture, vision, I have ever seen!  Me, the little me, and Jesus all holding each other.  It was truly beautiful and truly very happy. 

I think some bonds were definitely broken that Satan has had on me for a long time; things like fear of abandonment, insecurities, anger etc.....

Tonight I took my friend to get prayer for her neck.  She said it does actually feel a lot better.  Praise Jesus!

And my mom got prayer for depression etc.  She said the lady said the Lord told her to tell my mom is was not her fault.  (most likely regarding my dad) Amen! 

And that she saw a tree of life and prayed that my mom would have life!  Praise Jesus! lol

The two that prayed with my friend and I said they prayed for a lady once that had a steel rod in her back for scoliosis and the rod vanished and her back straightened after they prayed for her. 

I know some of you may be skeptical but miracles STILL happen today!  They DO!

Another man came for prayer that had cancer and his cancer was cured!

These things do still happen people!  God is STILL moving!  We just have to BELIEVE.

"If you have faith as small as a mustard seed you can move mountains!"  May we all have at least some faith!

Praise God for all he still does! 

May the power and blood of Jesus cover you!  Be blessed! :)

great song!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDSoep_3pF0

No comments:

Post a Comment