Friday, September 15, 2023

4 Personality Types

 I have always been mainly a sanguine. Us sanguines love to talk and go shopping and eat happy snack foods. 

If I need to be, I can be a choleric, like at work. In stressful situations, I can take the lead if it's needed. I have been known to get angry easily like a choleric, which might explain why I generally have high blood pressure, and I often feel hot. 😢

If I need to be phlegmatic and just relax, I can. That is when I watch movies a lot with my bf. 

When I write, I am more like a melancholic. I write in a serious and brooding way. 

It is nice to be all 4, or to learn to be all 4. If you are always a choleric, you can become too uptight. If you are always a phlegmatic, you can become too lazy. If you're always a sanguine, you run out of money quickly. 😂 If you are always a melancholic, you just want to sleep a ton. 

Try being all 4. Good luck not getting stuck being just one temperament type. 😃


No comments:

Post a Comment