Monday, September 4, 2023

Covid is Still Here

 I keep having diarrhea. I know you all wanted to know that. For like 2 months now I've had it, and it's very annoying. I guess there is a new Covid going around. 😢 I wonder why? I think it's all the vaccinated people. Not that we should be overly paranoid about them. But when a vaccine is a live virus that means the person who got a vaccine is now a carrier of the disease. Therefore, the more vaccines that go out, the more of Covid is going out. 🤔

I have been a bit paranoid ever since Covid began. About gas pumps and germs. About shopping cart handles and germs. 😱 I have always been a bit of a germaphobe and now it's worse. So I just stay home. Lucky for me, I can do that. I order my groceries from Walmart.com. I highly recommend that if you haven't tried it. It's so nice. Waiting in line to get groceries is the most annoying thing in life, I think anyways. 

Have you been paranoid about getting sick? Watch out for those vaxed people. 😳 JK. Don't worry too much. :) But seriously, we all need to wash our hands like 15 times a day. Do laundry every day. Shower every day. Wash your car. Clean your steering wheel off with wet wipes often. Clean your phone. Some people spray their phone with windex. I think it's enough to just wipe off each side on a blanket when it looks dirty. 

What other overly worried advice can I give.....Don't hug anyone you don't know well. Don't shake hands. It is almost impossible to stay 6 feet apart. The best way to not get sick or get others sick is to wash your hands very often. Hand sanitizer doesn't work as well because you aren't wiping your hands off. You have to wipe your hands with a towel to get the germs off. 

We all may need an inside cleaning too. That might be why Covid is still here. That could be why God is allowing it to still be here. Here is a verse I thought of in regards to Covid:

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

What wicked ways does God want to see us get rid of? Gluttony. Most people don't realize how sinful it is to worship food. If you worship food more than you worship God, that is an issue. Pride. If you think you are God rather than God being God, that is an issue. Sloth. Get up and do something productive. Don't just be a couch potato all day. Vanity. "If you like the way you look that much, maybe you should go and love yourself." 😂 Stop looking in the mirror. Who cares how your face looks or your hair. Get over your appearance. We all look ok and that is all that matters. Wrath. Calm down and call your mom. Or calm down and watch a Disney movie. Things shouldn't matter as much as you think they do. Chill out ya'll. Pray and ask God what your issue is and try to get better. 

Good luck staying healthy. And may God heal you if you are sick. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment