Friday, September 1, 2023

My Crazy Brother

 My older brother wanted me to click on some link that he sent me in an e-mail. I was worried about getting a virus on my phone. I guess if he got so many people to sign up for some dumb app then he may have gotten something for free. I'm sure they promised him a new car, but it was probably a new toaster or something stupid. Just over me not doing that he flipped out on me and said STFU. We all know what that means. So I plan to not talk to him for a long time.

 He thinks he can treat people like this and it's all good. No, it's not ok to be a jerk. I hope he will realize that someday. Then he whines about how no one wants to be his friend. His son almost wants nothing to do with him. His ex gf probably is done with him. He has broken up with her about 20 times over the past 8 years. I feel very sorry for her. I always told him she was good for him and to stick with her. He didn't know how good he had it. He needs to control his temper, or he will have no one someday. 

I used to have a temper problem like him, but it has not been a problem for me for about 2 years now. Praise God. :) Hello, my name is Lisa and I used to be an anger addict. Or I had a problem with anger. 

Well may God help my brother with his anger so he won't be all alone someday. Or if he is all alone, I hope he doesn't care and will stop whining about it. 

You can't push everyone away, and then wonder why you are all alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment