Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Papa John's

 Thank God for Papa John's. They helped me get through my hardest time in life. I lost my family due to my ex going insane. I could have ended up like Adam Sandler's character in Reign Over Me except that I had Papa John's.

 That place became my new close knit family for 3 years. It was my great love. It was my passion. It brought me tons of joy. I went from having just my bf to having 15 close friends. We laughed and danced and partied, a little. We carried each other's burdens. That place was my gym and my counseling office. It was my food each week and my social life. 

I followed my brother's lead in working there. He had worked for a Pizza Hut for about 10 years. I could see why he stuck with it for so long. 

I hope someday I'll work at a Papa John's again. It was tons of fun. I even got to be a manager there, which felt so cool. If you need a new and better life, go work at a Papa John's. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment