Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Sex Trafficking

 I just had a terrible nightmare that I was being sex trafficked. It may have been a dream from God to warn me. I was just going to a Petsmart with a friend. Then I was taken up an elevator into a room. They wanted to draw my blood for whatever reason. I said to my friend, "What if they are trying to kidnap us for sex trafficking?" She said, "Well then let's escape." She opened a window and jumped out. I followed her. We turned into odd looking animals to blend in and not get found. Then we were safe.

 Then I was again in the facility. This time I was in the changing room where the prostituted women were. I walked undetected through the place. I sat in a meeting where a man was giving a presentation about what girls they had to offer. Then two Asian woman came to take me. I ran out a door and jumped off a roof into a pool. Then I climbed out and ran away. Some Asian guy was chasing me, but I was faster. I knocked on a house door and told the guy someone wanted to kill me. Could I come inside? He let me in. 

That is a recurring dream for me, the last part. Maybe it's my dad that I am hiding from. I just know I always need some house to hide in to keep me safe from a man who is after me. 

For any of you who got molested as a child in your own home, it is really hard. You don't feel safe anywhere. You realized your home as a child wasn't safe, so is any home safe? You worry that every person is trying to hurt you. You feel like you are always running away from something or someone for the rest of your life. You want to run away from your past, and you keep thinking your present is your past, but it's not. 

Maybe we think like that because demons are all over. They possess people more often then we know. What made your parents crazy and hurt you could make anyone crazy and hurt you. Yes that is possible. How do you not live in fear all the time that someone will hurt you again? Just have faith that God will keep you safe in the future. Maybe he didn't in the past, and he is sorry, but in the future he will. Just believe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment