Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Brian

 After my ex-husband went crazy and left, I rented out rooms in my house. The first person that responded to my add was a short guy named Brian. He was gay in a past relationship. I didn't know that initially, but somehow we still ended up falling in love. He needed a place to live in that town while his new house was being built. We became a couple. He had a 3 year old son who was adorable. I cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner for them. I made their beds and did their laundry. It was a wonderful new happy family for me. We went out to do karaoke two nights a week. We even did street music together. He played his guitar and I sang. I bought bongo drums to use. 😁

We went to church together a lot. We hung out with his brother sometimes. It was a great family that helped me not miss my original family as much. He was my angel for a year. He was a godsend. 

Sadly it all ended one day when he got greedy. He knew I was kind of making a lot working in pizza delivery. He said he would "have to charge me more for rent." I moved out the next day. After all we did together and all the great times, how could he be so cold? How could he only want me for my money? 

It just wasn't meant to last forever. His house ironically was on a street called Yearwood. I felt God telling me that meant I should only be with him for a year. Now I know that was because he was a mean spirited person who was only pretending to be kind for a season. 

All good things come to an end eventually. 

But now I have my own son and a less greedy man, so that is great. God works all things together for the good. 

Don't just want money from who you are with. You should want them mainly for their friendship. Money comes and goes. People can stay forever, if you treat them well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment